Cablemod released a 90-degree 12VHPWR adapter earlier this month, designed to prevent excessive bending of 12VHPWR cables. Now Cablemods has added another adapter, the 180-degree 12VHPWR cable adapter. The Cablemod 180-degree 12VHPWR adapter places 12VHPWR cables on top of the graphics card backplane. There are currently four Cablemod angled 12VHPWR cable adapters available.
Like the 90-degree adapter, the 180-degree adapter is available in two types to support all RTX 40 series graphics cards from all NVIDIA AIB partners. See the compatibility list below.
180-Degree Adapter (A) Compatibility List:
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 (backplate side)
- ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 (backplate side)
- EK Quantum Vector2 Strix TUF RTX 4090 (backplate side)
- EK Quantum Vector2 RTX 4090 FE without active backplate (cooler side)
180-Degree Adapter (B) Compatibility List
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Founder’s Edition (backplate side)
- Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 4090 MASTER (backplate side)
- Gigabyte RTX 4090 GAMING OC (backplate side)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 WINDFORCE (backplate side)
- EK Quantum Vector2 Strix TUF RTX 4090 (cooler side)
- EK Quantum Vector2 RTX 4090 FE without active backplate (backplate side)
As more graphics card models are verified, the list of compatible graphics cards will expand.
If this article is helpful for you, please share this article with your friends on social media. Thank you!!
Title: Cablemod launches 180-degree 12VHPWR wire adapter